In this guide, we will walk you through a list of the top 10 comfortable gaming headsets in 2021, carefully analyzed and selected by our panel hardware experts.
In addition, we make sure to incorporate as many details as we can, like which headset is available at a fair price and what platform it is suitable with. Now, check out the 10 most comfortable gaming headsets.
- Part 1: Most Comfortable Gaming Headsets for Xbox One and PS4
- Part 2: Most Comfortable Wireless Gaming Headset
- Part 3: Why You Need a Comfortable Gaming Headset
- Part 4: How to Choose a Comfortable Gaming Headset
- Part 5: FAQ about Comfortable Gaming Headsets
You may also like: 6 Most Expensive Gaming Headsets
Part 1: Most Comfortable Gaming Headsets for Xbox One and PS4
Image credit: Cooler
With its simple appearance and lack of extra features, the Cooler Master MH751 gaming headset is a breath of fresh air in a market that includes outrageously detailed aesthetics, RGB lighting systems, as well as other shenanigans.
Excellent sound and comfort to wear were the manufacturer’s primary objectives. Everything on that comfortable gaming headset list is something that most of us are looking for. This headset is definitely worth your consideration.
Even though there is no official proof, it looks to me that this headset came into existence by attaching a detachable mic to Takstar Pro 82 headphones, which are well for being excellent and economical studio monitors.
High-quality sound: This MH751 gaming headset provides high-quality sound together with a comfortable fit that allows you to play for extended periods in Battle Royale.
Comfortable ear cup: Soft cushions, leather pads, and a pivoting base ensure that you can battle for hours on end with the ear cups in place. It is the most comfortable gaming headset.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Have a balanced sound character
- A superb microphone is compatible with several platforms.
Image credit: Philips
The Phillips SHP9500 is an excellent set of the most comfortable gaming headset for those on a tight budget. Its solid but lightweight construction gives it a cool feel. It is wonderfully comfy.
They’re casual headphones that can be worn outside. Also, they offer an excellent, well-balanced sound.
Potability, design, comfort, build quality, and durability are just a few of its characteristics.
- Its solid but lightweight construction gives it a solid feel.
- It is wonderfully comfy.
- They provide a nice, well-balanced sound that is comparable to that of much more expensive open-back versions.
3. HyperX Cloud Alpha S – Comfortable PC Gaming Headset
Image credit: HyperX
This HyperX Cloud Alpha has been and continues to be one of the best gaming headsets on the market.
For the price, no other headset can compete in terms of sound quality, convenience, and build quality. The HyperX Cloud Alpha S represents HyperX’s latest, more feature-rich premium follow-up to the HyperX Cloud Alpha.
- HyperX 7.1 surround sound system that has been custom-tuned
- Sliders for adjusting the bass
- A balance between the game and the conversation
- Comfortable in the HyperX way
- Aluminum frame for long-lasting use
- Mixer with advanced audio control features
- With a detachable noise-canceling microphone and braided cord
- Exceptional sound
- It is compatible with a variety of systems.
- Bass vents allow for more control over output.
Image credit: Razer
This most comfortable gaming headset Razer Kraken X headset is designed for gamers on a tight budget, but it can also be used by anybody who requires over-ear headphones with an inbuilt boom mic in their life.
They are not designed to be taken away from your gaming station. Instead, they come with a specialized audio/mic splitter connection for PCs with separate audio and microphone inputs.
These are compatible with all operating systems. Use them on your computer, Xbox, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, plus mobile devices, among other platforms.
- This product is designed for all-day comfort.
- With a weight of 250 grams, this is the lightweight Kraken headset ever created, making it about 40% lighter than the competition.
- In-Headset Audio Controls Provide a Variety of Options: There is an analog volume control wheel and a mute mic button for fast and simple changes to the level on the headset.
- Surround sound on seven channels
- Temple pressure is relieved by the channels in eyewear.
- Compatibility across several platforms
- Onboard control
Image credit: Bose
With class-leading noise reduction and balanced sound, the Bose QC35 II demonstrates why the firm is popular among travelers. They are the most comfortable or exciting-sounding headphones available. In addition, the inclusion of Google Assistant seems to be a welcome feature, but it is not a need.
Removable boom mic: This QC35 II Gaming Headset comes with a detachable gaming module that features a boom mic. Besides, a mic mute that can be plugged in or out through the 2.5-millimeter connector in seconds. The gaming module is included in the box.
Noise-rejecting microphone: When used with wired gaming earphones, the Discord or TeamSpeak-certified boom mic suppresses background noise, allowing teammates to hear you clearly and loudly. When in lifestyle function, the built-in microphone technology ensures that calls are comfortable and listened to even in loud surroundings.
PC desktop controller (also known as a desktop controller): Increase or decrease the master volume while cycling through four levels on mic monitoring – this allows you to listen to your voice guarantees that you are not yelling at your colleagues.
- Noise-canceling that is at the top of its class
- The sound quality is well-balanced yet soft
- Extremely comfy
Part 2: Most Comfortable Wireless Gaming Headset
Image credit: Logitech
These Logitech G733 LIGHTSPEED wireless gaming headphones are a great pair of wireless comfortable gaming headphones.
Many customization choices are available via their companion app, which allows you to personalize them even more.
They are a wonderful choice for anyone seeking a pair of comfortable gaming headphones that are very configurable.
- With a unique, lightweight design that is also fairly comfortable and also a very well-balanced audio profile
- They are adaptable enough to be used for listening to a broad range of different types of audio material.
- The quantity of possibilities available in the companion software is astounding.
- Wireless latency is rather low.
- Outstanding noise-handling performance while using a microphone.
Image credit: Razer
Razer’s Nari Essential comfortable gaming headset provides good wireless functionality at a reasonable price, making it an excellent value. In addition, the $99.99 headset is compatible with both PCs PlayStation 4 consoles, so it offers a sturdy, comfy design and surprisingly strong sound for its price.
It also provides 7.1-channel virtual surround sound and a plethora of audio balancing choices, except on PC. If you’re using it with a PS4, you’ll be confined to stereo and the game’s default EQ.
Despite this, the Nari Essential represents exceptional value for money, earning it our Editors’ Choice award for budget wireless gaming headphones in this category.
- The Nari Essential is a large, distinctively Razer headset with a distinctive design. The earcups are made of black plastic and are big and spherical, with the Razer logo on the rear panels.
- All of the connections controls are located on the bottom, and rear edge of both the left earcup, but they include a start button, a micro USB charging connector, an indication LED, and a volume dial.
- The earcups are attached to spherical rings that allow them to rotate slightly down and up independently of the headband’s flex. The headband comprises two pieces: an upper area made up of two thin, black metal bands that serve as structural elements and a bottom part made up of padding attached on a wire suspension system that provides support.
- This is a powerful sound.
- Design that is both sturdy and comfy.
- Surround sound with 7.1 channels.
- EQ that the user may customize.
- This is an excellent microphone.
Image credit: Corsair
Corsair VOID RGB Elite comfortable gaming headset is a good set of wired gaming earphones that are reasonably priced.
They are a good choice for PC and PS4 players who want a unique design, a sturdy build quality, as well as a companion app with a wide variety of configuration choices to choose from.
- The breathable microfiber cloth fabric and velvety memory foam ear cushions are designed to provide long-lasting comfort throughout lengthy gaming sessions.
- With the bundled USB adaptor, you may wirelessly connect to your PC or PS4 utilizing low-latency 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- When you speak, your voice is picked up very clearly by an omnidirectional microphone, which has a flip-up mute feature and an integrated LED mute indication.
- This product provides incredible value at the $100 price point.
- Excellent microphone.
- Long battery life.
Image credit: ASTRO
It has long been considered the gold standard among wireless most comfortable headphones for gaming, and the Astro A20 is no exception.
Because of its great voice clarity, excellent connection, and plug-and-play USB dongle, it has long become the go-to gaming headphone for those who don’t want to spend a lot of money on a headset.
- USB transmitter designed specifically for consoles, allowing for simple cross-platform interoperability.
- The built-in battery has a life span of more than 15 hours, and it can be charged through a USB-C connector on the side of the device.
- With the flip-to-mute microphone, you may quickly and easily silence the microphone.
- Design that is simple to use
- Excellent mid-range audio quality
- Microphone with a lift-to-mute function
- It is possible to use many platforms (with two dongles)
Image credit: SOMIC
The use of a high-quality 50MM driver increases the sensitivity of a speaker unit, resulting in improved sound quality, an outstanding gaming experience, and the ability to immerse yourself in action fully.
In addition to PC, PS4, and Mac, OMIC wireless comfortable gaming headset works well with many devices. PC, PS4, smartphone, mobile devices, or Xbox One are all compatible with a 3.5mm cable.
Enjoy an uninterrupted experience for up to 10 hours by connecting through a USB transmitter at 2.4GHz with only a range of up to 33ft.
- Design of high quality: It is possible to switch between background music for game/video/live broadcast with a single click, thanks to the integrated controls in the ear shells. Large, soft earmuffs made of breathable leather that reduce hearing impairment while also providing a long-lasting, pleasant wearing experience are available.
- The connection may be made by wireless or wired means. Because of its superior connection speed and reliability over Bluetooth, the 2.4ghz connection may be made via a USB dongle. Throughout the game, players should hear sound with minimal delay and an adapter cable that may be used as a wired headset (a 3.5mm connector is included in the box).
- The microphone is removable and adaptable in its use, allowing for high-quality conversation while gaming. In addition, speech with excellent clarity may be used in a wide range of voice situations because of its versatility.
- The sound is really powerful.
- Design that is both strong and comfy.
Part 3: Why You Need a Comfortable Gaming Headset?
The finest gaming headphones are essential whether you’re playing one of the finest PC games, including some of the finest free games, or even a brand-new indie release. However, although the greatest computer speakers do their role, only a headset can allow you to play during the night without annoying or bothering anyone in your immediate vicinity. They also include several gaming-specific capabilities that are only accessible in a high-quality headset, such as a fantastic built-in microphone, RGB illumination, and digital surround sound.
Part 4: How to Choose a Comfortable Gaming Headset
One hour of gaming isn’t going to do you any good. For this reason, it is necessary that the headphone not only functions well but also allows you to wear them comfortably for an extended period. There are a couple of factors that you might consider before making your choices.
When selecting a headset that is right for you, the headband is among the most crucial considerations. The headset’s weight is supported on your head by the headband; therefore, it must be durable and adequately adjustable so that it does not push on your ears or the top of your head. The fact that you no longer know you’re wearing a headset is an excellent indication of its quality.
Look for three characteristics in the earcups when selecting a headset: the form, the material, and whether the design is open or closed. Round, on-ear ear cups are an ideal alternative if you have tiny ears and want a compact gaming headset.
Part 5: FAQ about Comfortable Gaming Headsets
1. What is the most comfortable gaming headset?
If a headset provides a better cushion to your ears and you can participate in seamless and comfortable gaming, then it is the best headset. In our list of most comfortable headphones for gaming, we recommend Razor Kraken X and Bose QuietComfort 35 Series 2 because of their sturdy finish and comfortable wear designs.
2 What is the most comfortable wireless gaming headset?
We recommend Razor Nari essential in our wireless category of most comfortable gaming headsets.
3 What are the different gaming headset ear pad types
The main elements of the most comfortable headphones for gaming are ear pads. They influence the comfort of your headphones and influence the sound quality and the amount of insulation of the noise of your headphones.
You can feel extremely comfortable wearing your headphones, mostly with the material of your hearing cushions. However, the sound quality and noise isolation levels of your phones are also affected.
Here are the different materials of the cushion pad that you need to know.
- Authentic Leather
- Protein Leather
- Vinyl Leather